Thursday, November 14, 2013

Nov.9-13

I have been busy as a mom and have failed at giving myself time to complete any projects. I worked on delegating house hold chores to my children and husband because I am not able to work full time, clean our house every night, and give myself a little me time---which is needed for my sanity. Here is an example of the chart I created. I made it on Excel and then put it under glass so that we can physically mark off the chores.


Here is a list of projects I have on-going:
1. I started a fairy painting
2. I have to decorate my door at school for book fair week. I have decided on a Divergent themed door and have been photoshop-ing the faction logos to print off.
3. I have signed up for a christmas ornament  class with Megan K. Suarez and have started sketching a few ideas for a few gift ornaments.
4. I am reading and experimenting with my resin jewelry again. I downloaded a book about including flowers and creating spheres. I ordered a pair of sphere molds from a chick in Poland and am waiting for them to arrive!
5. Next week my sewing group is meeting to sew "Little Dresses for Africa"

Pictures of all of these coming soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment