Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Post for Nov. 4, 5, 6, 7

I am a huge fan, and student of Megan K. Suarez.  She is a great teacher and I learn a lot when I am able to take one of her workshops.  She had a Halloween workshop this last month, but I was not able to take it. I have been oohing and awing everyones little chunky pages and decided to make something to add to my Halloween decor for next year. I am going to make some chunky pages and collage them onto a canvas with some other papers and trinkets.
I started this project on the 4th when I created the first chunky page.
So then on the 5th, I did all of the line drawings and shading for the remaining chunky pages. 

I plan on painting them tonight and tomorrow night. I will finish up with the canvas this weekend and post a picture of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment