Friday, November 1, 2013

Sew... What next?....

I have really not been good about blogging. I guess because no one reads it. But I have a "need" to post things I do, and share my creations. BUT DO I ANNOY people with my posts on Facebook? Probably. SO I was contemplating how to satisfy my urge to share without bombarding my facebook-- and blogging cam to mind. I do not want to start ANOTHER blog for artwork, so I decided "Hey. Art is "What (is) next" in my life right now. I will still be posting about my sewing- because I am about to go nuts with things for christmas, but I want all of my creativity to MERGE into one place.  With all that said... I am joining the challenge over at http://creativeeveryday.com/ for this month. It is a challenge to do something creative everyday. Art, sew, whatever strikes my fancy! Perfect way to work on my art journal, create ideas for christmas, and practice my face drawing technique with the 2 classes I am taking from Jan Davenport and Kat McBride. I also want to finish another big eyed girl painting from Megan K. Suarez.  LOTS TO DO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment